Thursday, October 22, 2009

the whole story

For those of you who thought Misty was being "motherly" in my Then & Now post. You didn't get the whole story.

Misty says, "Don't even think about taking my chewie."

Oreo says, "I'm cuter. I get whatever I want. Dontcha know? And I want what you got!"

Misty's thinking, I so want to bite your head off right now, but I know you're just a toddler.


Oreo says, "Did I do something wrong? Why'd you give her another one? Can I have that one too? This is so unfair."

My hip Dad is doing well. He made it through surgery, and now we have to hope he behaves himself in the hospital. They want you up and moving as soon as possible. Mom said "Mr. Exercise" was already doing exercises he read in a brochure last night. I fear my incessantly competitive Dad may start challenging interns and young doctors to races down the hallway.

6 comments:

madcobug said...

The looks on their faces is precious. Misty was so sweet letting him have her treat. The last photo has such funny looks on both their faces. Misty's being smug while Oreo is questions. Helen

madcobug said...

PS- Glad that your Dad is doing fine. Helen

Diana said...

I love thet last picture too. It says it all. Im glad everything is going well with your dad. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Good to know your dad is doing well!

Dawn said...

Oreo was so inquisitive..or is that indignant? :) Very glad your Dad is already exercising. Bet he wins all races down the hall!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Aw...I still think Misty looked very patient and maternal! :-)

Hsin-Yi